where option may be one of the following:
- channel xl yl xh yh [type]
- Define a channel, with indicated coordinates.
- channel [type]
- Define a channel
- generate h|h [file]
- Generate channel definition for a horizontal (h) or vertical (v) routing channel.
- Print help information
- Only warn if all locations of a terminal are unreachable.
- route [netlist]
- Route the current cell
- Clear all channel definitions
- Leave feedback for each location of a terminal that is unreachable.
The garoute command controls the gate-array router. There is currently practically no documentation for the gate-array router. This section shall be expanded.
garoute is implemented as a built-in command in magic.
|Return to command index|
Last updated: March 7, 2020 at 1:06pm