where option may be one of the following:
- end value
- Set channel router end constant. value type is real, and defaults to 1.0.
- Print help information
- jog length
- Set minimum jog length (integer grid units)
- Toggle metal maximization (default is "on").
- netlist file
- Set current netlist (default NULL)
- obstacle value
- Set obstacle constant. value type is real, and defaults to 0.7.
- origin [x y]
- Print or set routing grid origin
- Print and clear previous route statistics
- Show router parameters
- steady value
- Set steady net constant. value type is integer, and defaults to 1.
- Show router parameters read from the technology file.
- vias value
- Set metal maximization via limit (grid units). value type is integer, and defaults to 2.
- Via minimization
The route command performs standard routing of networks in a netlist.
route is implemented as a built-in command in magic.
|Return to command index|
Last updated: March 7, 2020 at 1:06pm