[Eda-dev] Qflow issues

Tim Edwards tim at opencircuitdesign.com
Tue Mar 15 09:33:41 EDT 2016

Hello Shimon,

> I have installed qflow-1.1.29 with all its dependencies tools and no errors
> . when im  trying to do the map9v3 tutorial, right at the beginning when I
> run teh qflow executable "synthesize" I get a message "if: Badly formed
> number."

>> Technology set to osu035 from existing qflow_vars.sh file
>> Regenerating files for existing project map9v3
>> if: Badly formed number.
>> shimi at shimi:~/wspace/project_dir$

Hmm, I haven't seen this one before.  Looks like the error is coming
from qflow.sh.  Possibly the file got incorrect substitutions when it
was creates from qflow.sh.in.  Can you please send me the script file
"/usr/local/share/qflow/qflow.sh", and the file that was made when you
ran qflow, "qflow_exec.sh"?  The script was writing to it and so it
should indicate where the script encountered the error.

It could also be some tcsh version incompatibility.  What do you get
if you do "tcsh --version"?
					Thanks,
					Tim