[Eda-dev] Problems with qrouter getting stuck

Øyvind Harboe oyvind.harboe at zylin.com
Tue Oct 17 12:58:10 EDT 2017

Update: thanks to Tim, the master branch of qrouter-1.3 has a fix for
the "qrouter.so:
undefined symbol: Tk_DestroyWindow" error.

I've restarted my job now to see how far it gets(it takes a day or so to
run in my estimation, as it's 160000 nets).

--
Øyvind Harboe, General Manager, Zylin AS, +47 917 86 146