[Eda-dev] qflow Docker experiment

Tim Edwards tim at efabless.com
Fri Jul 5 11:04:13 EDT 2019

Hello Øyvind,

> I believe FreePDK45 is used by the following commandline:
>
> qflow build --tech gscl45nm ControlUnitTestBench
>
> (ControlUnitTestBench.def emailed directly to you)

Thank you for the example file.  I discovered the problem was a misplaced
parenthesis causing an array bounds overflow in a string.  I fixed the
problem in the git source.  You can pull the git master branch from
opencircuitdesign.com now, or pull the qflow-1.4 branch tomorrow after
it is updated, or fix the offending line in src/addspacers.c line 238,
which should be:

	definname = (char *)malloc(strlen(argv[optind]) + 5);

That should fix the problem!
					Regards,
					Tim

| R. Timothy Edwards (Tim)       | email: tim at efabless.com             |
| efabless, inc.                 | web:   http://www.efabless.com      |
| 2570 N. 1st St., Suite 200     | phone: (240) 489-3255               |
| San Jose, CA 95131             | cell:  (408) 828-8212               |