[Eda-dev] Problems running qflow display

Tim Edwards tim at efabless.com
Sat Jul 13 17:51:39 EDT 2019

Hello Øyvind,

This apparently comes down to a difference between "csh" and "tcsh" on
the system you are using.  Change the first line of "scripts/makedbh"
from "csh" to "tcsh" and it will generate a correct database.h.

I have not heard of any Linux system having a csh that was not just a
symbolic link to tcsh. . .  I thought this container was based on a
stock Ubuntu.  I've never had problems compiling magic with a stock
Ubuntu before.
					Regards,
					Tim

| R. Timothy Edwards (Tim)       | email: tim at efabless.com             |
| efabless, inc.                 | web:   http://www.efabless.com      |
| 2570 N. 1st St., Suite 200     | phone: (240) 489-3255               |
| San Jose, CA 95131             | cell:  (408) 828-8212               |