[Eda-dev] Problems running qflow display

Tim Edwards tim at efabless.com
Sun Jul 14 09:38:29 EDT 2019

Hello Øyvind,
> 2. magic (and maybe netgen it uses makedbh too)

"makedbh" is specific to magic (it creates database/database.h from
database/database.h.in).  That it appears in netgen is clearly a
mistake that has never been noticed.  A long, long time ago I set up
netgen's Makefile to work like magic's.  I would have copied a bunch of
files over from magic, and failed to remove "makedbh" which was not
needed.
					Regards,
					Tim

| R. Timothy Edwards (Tim)       | email: tim at efabless.com             |
| efabless, inc.                 | web:   http://www.efabless.com      |
| 2570 N. 1st St., Suite 200     | phone: (240) 489-3255               |
| San Jose, CA 95131             | cell:  (408) 828-8212               |