[Xcircuit-dev] trouble with load dependencies, seg fault when creating matching symbol

Colin Nayler colinnayler at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 09:25:07 PST 2012

Hello Tim,

I tried the method you outlined below and it does work as long as I click the right mouse button in the schematic after brining up the Make Matching Symbol dialog box.

Regarding how I was adding schematic links to symbols, I was just adding a parameter "link" to the symbol and making sure the symbol name and schematic names are the same.  I have tryied two methods for creating the symbol parameter "link", one is to parameterise the text "%n" when adding an Info Label, and the other is to use the P dialog box and using the New button.

Regards,
Colin