[Xcircuit-dev] line edit mode bug

R. Timothy Edwards tim.edwards at multigig.com
Fri Mar 16 11:15:38 EDT 2012

Hello Philip,

> This is using XCircuit version 3.7 revision 30.  Acts the same
> in rev 28.
>
> I create a line with multiple points.
>
> I then position the cursor over the end of the line and press
> "e" to edit.
>
> Then I press "d" to delete the point shown by the cursor - but
> the first point in the line is removed while the cursor remains
> over the last point.
>
> If I select the first point or any middle points it works as
> expected.

Once I had time to get around to looking at it, it was an obvious
mistake (two lines swapped; decremented the number of points on the
line before checking which point was being edited, so it would always
fail if the last point was being edited).

I have uploaded to the git repository.  This is a major test of the
whole system setup.  I moved opencircuitdesign.com back to my house, set
it up on a new computer, and have been debugging for the last few days.
The tarball may or may not appear tomorrow, depending on whether or not
I am missing any scripts or tools or files.

						---Tim