[Xcircuit-dev] Xcircuit Mac Crash

Tim Edwards tim at opencircuitdesign.com
Thu Mar 29 11:47:49 EDT 2012

Hello Charles,

> I have now directly tested that the buffer length change fixes the
> problem on the Mac (indeed it does).  Modifying source on a Mac was not
> as easy as one might have hoped.  I have included the winning build
> script after this email.
>
> Thanks again for Xcircuit, you are a star.

Thanks for the work and detailed instructions on the Mac compile.  As
Tomas Forssén is working on an updated Windows version, I will work on
updating the compile and install instructions for various platforms
soon, including your instructions for the Mac compile.  I will be on
vacation for a week, which is exactly the sort of thing that makes me
forget all about plans like this, so if you see it isn't done in a
couple of weeks, please send me a reminder.

					Regards,
					Tim